Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Stocking up for the holidays!

Clean Laundry Sept 2012 (4)

I'm getting all stocked up for the holidays!

Clean Laundry Sept 2012 (6)

Some of the favorite soap scents I'm making lots and lots of! Like clean laundry!

Clean Laundry Sept 2012 (3)

This is quickly becoming a favorite of my customers! Once you smell it, you'll know why!

Clean Laundry Sept 2012 (10)

It's beautiful and smells just as lovely as it looks!

Clean Laundry Sept 2012 (1)

Oh, and there's more of the staples!

Lavender Oatmeal Sept 2012 (2)

Lavender Oatmeal...yum!

Lavender Oatmeal Sept 2012 (4)

Lavender is just fantastic!

Lavender Oatmeal Sept 2012 (10)

And, then there's lavender chamomile...

Lavender Chamomile Soap Sept 2012 (1)

Lavender Chamomile Soap Sept 2012 (3)

I'll be making more soaps each week! I'm also getting ready for a holiday bazaar (more on that soon). If you're interested in giving soaps as gifts for the holidays please place your order with me soon! They make great stocking stuffers! I will also have gift baskets, dead sea salt soaks, and bath bombs!!

Lavender Chamomile Soap Sept 2012 (8)

Happy Tuesday to you all!



No comments: