Tuesday, May 14, 2013

So grateful for moms!

On our ride to visit my Mom and Grams on Sunday we took the top off the jeep and Charlie and I enjoyed the breeze in our hair!

Untitled

When we got to Grams, Charlie just jumped right up on the bed and shared love!

Grams on Mother's Day

After our visit we headed to the house to grill and check out the flower garden! The seeds are sprouting so slowly due to the chilly weather!

Untitled

The killdeer had made a nest right on the ground near the barn! Can you see the eggs?

Untitled

She was a very protective mom! She was making a fuss when we came over to take a pic!

Untitled

Look at her all puffed up! I've seen many a human mom get puffed up like that over their young!

Untitled

The day was so pretty. Charlie enjoyed playing frisbee and splashing around in the puddle! Messy boy!

Untitled

It was nice to relax and enjoy time together.

Untitled

I am so grateful for my parents and Dynamo's parents, who taught us unconditional love.

Untitled

There truly is no greater love than the love your mom has for her children. I'm not a mom, but it's not hard to see it in every mom's eyes!

Untitled

Thank you to both of our moms for loving us and teaching us to be loving and caring people!

Untitled

Everyday I'm so grateful to have two sets of loving parents watching over and guiding Dynamo and I. They love and support us always!



No comments: