Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Soap cake...Complete!

Ta da! Here it is! All shrinkwrapped and ready to go!

Untitled

I received an order for a lavender chamomile soap cake a couple of weeks back! I think it turned out great!

Lavender Chamomile Soap Cake - The Daily Scrub (3)

And, it smells so good too! I packaged it in a cake box...

Lavender Chamomile Soap Cake - The Daily Scrub (5)

Lavender Chamomile Soap Cake - The Daily Scrub (16)

And wrapped it in a bow!

Lavender Chamomile Soap Cake - The Daily Scrub (24)

Just like if you had ordered an edible cake! Yum!

Lavender Chamomile Soap Cake - The Daily Scrub (27)

As a special surprise for the birthday girl, I included a lavender oatmeal soap cupcake!

Lavender Chamomile Soap Cake - The Daily Scrub (21)

In its own little special box...

Lavender Chamomile Soap Cake - The Daily Scrub (22)

So, here's the order all complete!

Lavender Chamomile Soap Cake - The Daily Scrub (29)

Each cake comes with 15 individual bags for party goers to place their 'slice' in to take home!



2 comments:

Vicki said...

Your soaps are beautiful, and I love this cake soap! Is it also CP or is it M&P? I found your blog from Soap Queen.

Anne-Marie said...

I'm totally loving the pretty pastel and springy colors -- it's perfect! =)