Monday, June 14, 2010

And the winner is....


Heather J for guessing that Dirt Diva and Dynamo were at the Smokey Pig in Ashland, VA, last Saturday!. Thank you for your comments on that post.

For being the correct answer chosen, Heather J will receive a set of Thank you cards in the mail!


Materials Used for Cards: All from Stampin' Up! - Medallion Stamp Set, Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin Pad, Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain 1/4 inch ribbon, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin Pad, Wonderful Words Stamp Set, 2 way glue pen, Glitter, Very Vanilla Cardstock



1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

hello,

I am also from VA, I luv to meet other Virginians who create....have a wonderful week. I also save and follow(you do not have this option but I saved you in my favorites) all Va gals who luv to create!

enjoy *~*