Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I am thankful...

...for today. I have all that I need and everything I want. I am loved! I am so blessed to have a husband that loves me unconditionally. He loves me each and every day and gives me all that he has. This, I am so grateful for. I don't deserve all that he gives me. God has blessed me more than I could have ever imagined.

I am thankful for my parents, who, no matter how old I get they are still my parents and I am still their baby. One thing that they have taught me is that love is enough. I have never doubted their love for me. They love my husband like he was their own son. Many days they would trade me for Dynamo...this I know. I don't blame them. He is just that wonderful!

Notice that Lexi loves her peanut butter crackers! This is her daily ritual with her Grandpa (my dad)!

I am thankful for my in-laws, Mr. and Mrs. C., who have welcomed me into their family as their own daughter. When I married Dynamo, I got a second Mom and Dad. I may not look Italian or talk like I'm from Jersey, but they accepted me as-is.

I am thankful for many more things including you, my friends. I just wanted to be sure to let you all know how very grateful I am for you.

So, today I am asking all of you to tell the ones you love that you are so glad to have them in your lives. Time flies so fast and it can all be gone in a second! Don't miss this chance to say, "I LOVE YOU!" God bless you all!

"Were there no God we would be in this glorious world with grateful hearts and no one to thank." - Christina Rossetti



2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

thanks for sharing...I too am very thankful for all my family and friends....God is sooooo good!

enjoy *~*

Jim Rosen said...

This is a good message. Many of us are very lucky. I feel pretty luck to have the unconditional love of Melissa and my family.

Your write so often. Way to go. I think it is good for the mind and spirit.

Can't wait to see you guys again. We have to get together soon.

We can all take to heart the words of Paul and John. "All you need is Love." And I am not referring to the Apostles but rather the Beatles. :)