Wednesday, November 30, 2011

lavender oatmeal yumminess!

Lavender Oatmeal Soap_0003_edited-1

Doesn't this look delicious? Pretend you can smell the lavender in the air. Oh, and a hint of oatmeal too!

Lavender Oatmeal Soap_0007

I'm having so much fun experimenting with different ingredients and smells. Oh, so yummy!

Lavender Oatmeal Soap_0025_edited-1

The loaf looked like something that you'd see in the bakery!

Lavender Oatmeal Soap_0014

I had so much fun adding the soap curls and soap sticks to the batch. I felt like I was a cake decorator! Then, I topped it off with crushed oats and lavender buds! Inside there are oats and buds for exfoliation umph!

Lavender Oatmeal Soap_0011

Yes, it is a little messy, but totally worth it!

It smells so good! I'll have some at the Farmers' Market on December 17th!



No comments: