Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A little cherry blossom goodness

Cherry Blossom April 2012 (6)

So, here I go being wild with my colors again!

Cherry Blossom April 2012 (9)

I just love the way every bar turns out differently in the end!

Cherry Blossom April 2012 (14)

This is a new scent that I think I'm going to add to my inventory! Years ago, Bath and Body Works had a great Cherry Blossom scent that they phased out! It was my favorite! Needlesstosay I was very disappointed! So, when I saw this new scent out, I thought I'd give it a try!

Cherry Blossom April 2012 (13)

I'm very pleased with the light floral scent!

Cherry Blossom April 2012 (17)

And, I think the colors give it added appeal!

Cherry Blossom April 2012 (20)

We'll see what the customers think soon!

Cherry Blossom April 2012 (24)

So, close your eyes and pretend you can smell it!!



No comments: