Thursday, May 10, 2012

The little mud maniac!

Charlie May 8, 2012

I just couldn't help myself! The other day when my Mom was watering the flowers there was a giant puddle calling my name!

Charlie May 8, 2012 (1)

So, I started running like a crazy man through it! Like a kid in a candy store!

Charlie May 8, 2012 (2)

I just couldn't stop myself! My parents at first tried to stop me, but then they started laughing so hard at me! Look at me...I'm a blur!

Charlie May 8, 2012 (4)

When I was done I rolled over so pleased with myself and my performance!

Charlie May 8, 2012 (5)

What a mess huh? They got me cleaned up before company arrived!

Charlie May 8, 2012 (7)

Well, they tried! I was still a little dirty and stinky! But, that didn't stop me from playing fetch!

Charlie May 8, 2012 (9)

My great Aunt Robin arrived and gave me love and smoochies!

Charlie May 8, 2012 (11)

She even brought me a toy that her cats refused to play with. Not me, it was a squeaky toy and all mine!

Charlie May 8, 2012 (10)

Oh yum!

Charlie May 8, 2012 (15)

I didn't want to put it down!

Charlie May 8, 2012 (14)

It was nice that they stopped by to visit me! My Aunt loves animals. She's got lots of her own. She stops by from time to time to see how "Charlie Chieppa" is. That's what she calls me. My full name! And, then she giggles!



No comments: