Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A soapy update

Friday for the Arts, May 2012 (13)

You all knew that I was headed to Friday for the Arts at Kimberly Ann's on May 11! Well, that event was great exposure for me and my soaps. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to have been a featured artist!

Friday for the Arts, May 2012 (6)

On Saturday, Mom and I went to the Petersburg Farmers' Market with flowers and soap (for the first time). The soaps were a huge success!

Farmers Market May 19, 2012 (3)

I think a lot of it had to do with this absolutely fantastically gorgeous display stand that Dynamo made me!

Farmers Market May 19, 2012 (4)

Can you say wow!?! He used boards from our church pew that he recently cut down, and combined it with metal pipe for a vintage/industrial look.

Farmers Market May 19, 2012 (2)

I LOVE it!!

Farmers Market May 19, 2012 (10)

And, guess who got to go with mom and I to the Market?

Farmers Market May 19, 2012

Yep! Charlie Boy made his first appearance in prime time! He was so good and quiet. He just slept in his crate while we sold flowers and soap! He's just such a good boy!

Farmers Market May 19, 2012 (8)

Mom and I teamed up with our display. Flowers on one side, soap on the other! They complimented one another nicely!

Farmers Market May 19, 2012 (12)

The lillies were popping out! It was so nice to be back!

Farmers Market May 19, 2012 (11)

As a result of the market, I made lots of new contacts and am soon going to have my soaps in a local shop in downtown Petersburg! Also, you'll be able to find my soaps at Carter Mountain Orchard in Charlottesville soon!

I can't believe it! This is so exciting!!



No comments: