Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Livin' the life

Charlie June 29, 2012 (2)

That's me! I'm lovin' my life!

Charlie June 29, 2012

Everyday Mom drops me off with Grandpa (she calls this doggy daycare) and I chill out at the farm! Grandpa turns the AC on in the garage and leaves the door cracked so I can go in an out all day! When I get too cold, I go sun myself, and when I get too hot, I go lay on the cool concrete inside! Life is good!

Charlie Peanut Field July 6, 2012

We go for walks a few times each day! I love to check out the crops. See me in the field?

Charlie Peanut Field July 6, 2012 (1)

Look at me in the peanuts! I'm a farm dog!

Charlie Peanut Field July 6, 2012 (3)

Grandpa gives me lots of treats too! Mom only gives him 3 bagels a day to give me. I think Grandpa would give me the whole container if Mom and Dad weren't around!

He spoils me! How could he not spoil this face?

Charlie Peanut Field July 6, 2012 (5)

Grandpa just installed an outdoor shower for B.B. on the side of the house. B.B. gets really dirty when she works in the flowers and wanted a place to rinse off, but it's really a fun place for me to hang out. Grandpa turns on the mist setting and I lay there cooling myself!

Charlie June 29, 2012 (4)

Charlie June 29, 2012 (5)

I love water!

Charlie June 29, 2012 (12)

Then, the grass is damp and I cool my belly on it!

Charlie June 29, 2012 (8)

Can you say 'ROTTEN'?

Charlie June 29, 2012 (7)

That's me! And, I love it! I love my Grandpa!



No comments: