Monday, August 13, 2012

The flower monster

Charlie and Flowers August 2012 (1)

I LOVEEEEE LOVEEEE water!! Everytime I see it I head straight for it! I just can't help myself! I knock over buckets. I splash it everywhere. And...I think I'm funny!!

Charlie and Flowers August 2012 (2)

See, I'm just licking my chops!!Ready to pounce. I've been known to put my entire head in a bucket just to get that one flower floating around!

And...speaking of flowers...

Charlie and Flowers August 2012 (3)

Last Friday while mom was putting together bouquets, I was inspecting the lovelies!

Charlie and Flowers August 2012 (5)

I sniff and rub against them. They feel so good on my back! Occasionally I reach up when Mom's not looking and snatch a petal. Oh, they are so tasty!!

Mom is always calling me, "Ccccchhhharrrrlllliiiieeee! NO!!" Sometimes I think my name is "NO!" I look at her like, "What? I didn't do anything?"

Charlie and Flowers August 2012 (4)

I wait patiently for her to throw me a broken one! I know I'm only allowed to eat the ones that fall on the ground. None from the buckets. (well, once in a while I sneak one of those!)

Charlie and Flowers August 2012 (6)

Then, I chow down!! I don't really eat it all...I simply shred it up!!

Charlie and Flowers August 2012 (7)

Haha!!! Look at me!!!

Charlie and Flowers August 2012 (10)

I am the flower monster!!



No comments: