Monday, August 27, 2012

Bluebery lemon deliciousness

Blueberry Lemon Verbena Soap August 2012 (16)

All I can say about this new soap is "YUM!"

Blueberry Lemon Verbena Soap August 2012 (12)

Blueberries and lemons...it smells like a bakery! This is my new blueberry lemon verbena!

Blueberry Lemon Verbena Soap August 2012 (8)

This is a special order soap I recently made for a bridal shower! These soaps will be the favors! The request was for a combination of blueberries and lemons. The bride grew up in Maine and now lives in California. So, the request was to blend the two scents as a representation of her past and future life. What a neat idea!!

Blueberry Lemon Verbena Soap August 2012 (7)

I was honored to be asked. It is such a compliment for my soaps to be a part of such a special celebration!

Blueberry Lemon Verbena Soap August 2012 (6)

We will be shipping them off soon! And...since I have also fallen in love with this new fragrance, I'll be making more! So, get ready!!



No comments: