Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Have a latte!

Chai Latte Soap July 2012 (5)

Yum! That's all I have to say about this latest fragrance!

Chai Latte Soap July 2012 (6)

Of course I had to add a little sparkly-ness to it!

Chai Latte Soap July 2012 (4)

This soap looks like a chocolate bar and begs you to pick it up and sniff!!

Chai Latte Soap July 2012 (2)

It's so smooth and creamy and the scent is very light...not overpowering.

Chai Latte Soap July 2012 (3)

It reminds me of my favorite place to get a Chai Tea Latte - Demolition Coffee in Petersburg!!

Although, I must confess...I was never a Chai Tea fan until I had one at Demo! They make a great one there! Dynamo is the big Chai Tea fan!!!

Stop by and sniff this bar sometime! I'll have it at the Farmers' Market on Saturday!



No comments: