Friday, July 26, 2013

Charlie...the lizard hunter ear eater!

Charlie July 2013

It's been a while since Mom let me do a post here! She said her work friends have requested a Charlie update! So, here I am!

Charlie July 2013

I'm a busy little guy! I am always running and playing and swimming! In the above picture you will notice all of my toys in the background. But, the one Mom put on my back was recently my chew of choice. It was an Easter Bunny Rubber Duck. I ate one ear off! Good thing Mom caught it before I swallowed it! Needlesstosay she took that duck away from me. Oh well! On to the next victim!

Charlie July 2013

Every night I hunt lizards in between my frisbee catching and pool time! The little lizards like to hide under Mom's pots! So, I run in circles chasing them.

Charlie July 2013

I know they're there. Mom and Dad lift the pots for me over and over until we finally find the lizard!

Charlie July 2013

I finally almost got one Wednesday. His tail fell off because he was so scared! Mom said it was a technique of distraction.

Charlie July 2013

I'm getting faster and so are they!

Charlie July 2013

Eventually I take a break and then head back to the pool to cool off!

Charlie July 2013

My mom says that the pool was the best $8 she ever spent! I have a pool at home and at Grandpa's!

Charlie July 2013

I jump in, lay down, and cool off...

Charlie July 2013

Some call this chillaxin'! I also use this time to rinse off my frisbee!

Charlie July 2013

Did I mention that I carry my frisbee everywhere? You never know when an opportunity might arise to play fetch!

Charlie July 2013

I would say that life is pretty good! I play all day with Grandpa and then I come home and play until dark with Mom and Dad! I'm a star!



No comments: