Monday, July 15, 2013

Mountain Bike Monday - Use your downhills

Biking Poco July 14, 2013

The ride on Sunday started out a little rocky for me. Sometimes I can be like the girl in that American Family Fitness commercial where she talks about being whiney and having excuses. Well, I was the girl from the commercial at the start of the ride...

Biking Poco July 14, 2013

Some days are harder than others and no two rides are alike. Some days you're just not feelin' it! After I got going, I was better, but it took some time to "feel" it!

Biking Poco July 14, 2013

One thing that Dynamo reminded me of was that I really need to work on better utilizing my downhills in order to make my uphills a little easier.

Biking Poco July 14, 2013

The concept has always made perfect sense. However, sometimes I get a little lazy and think I'm out there for a Sunday stroll just lollygagging around! This is not good!

Biking Poco July 14, 2013

I need to continue to push myself. I need to focus on pedaling harder downhill and getting my cadence up so that when I do hit the climbs I'm not killing myself to get uphill.

Biking Poco July 14, 2013

In order for me to get faster and become a better rider I have to work on this. I need to push harder. This is my new goal! I will be working on this from now on. Pedal pedal! Stay focused!



No comments: