Friday, September 17, 2010

Another birthday or two...

One of my mom's best friends, Pauline (AKA "Mole"), had a birthday this week! Here was the card I made for her! We're celebrating early next week. She requested a chocolate cake of some sort for dessert! Humm....what could I make? I'll let you know what I decided on next week!

For the card above I used Stampin' Up!'s Playdate Designers Series paper, old olive cardstock, marina mist cardstock, and melon mambo classic ink. Cancelled check and other DSP from JBS Mercantile. Vintage Bingo card and button were found items. Birthday sentiment is from Close to My Heart.

My college roommate recently had a birthday too! Here was the card I made for her!
See that beautiful butterfly? Well, that's a Melody Ross embellishment! I was so excited to discover those.
Here's a closeup...

Notice I used the sewing machine! Remember...It's National Sewing Month!
Other items used: Clock embellishment from Tim Holtz, Bingo Card and blue ribbon from JBS Mercantile, Elegant Eggplant cardstock, Kraft cardstock, old olive classic ink, and Big Shot Polka Dot embossing folder from Stampin' Up! Birthday sentiment from Close to My Heart.



No comments: