Monday, September 20, 2010

Fun at the County Fair!

Every year in September I have to work the County Fair for my job. This was my 7th Fair. I thought I'd share some of the scenes from the weekend with you all. It was a lot to see and experience. We are pretty tired. Dynamo is such a good sport! He always comes on Sunday to help with cleanup, which is the worst part of the job!

First, there was moo-ing...
Then, there was oink-ing...
Next, there was, baa-ing (sheep from our friends at Walkin' In High Cotton)...
Dynamo tried to coax the sheepies over to him, but they were most interested in eating. He did get a little pet. By day 4 they are over the petting, loveable, "I'm so cute I want to see everyone" stage...
Then, there were rides...
And, of course lots of food, which was super dangerous! Look at all that sugar! Good thing this Fair only comes once each year!
And, this photo of the ice cream truck was hilarious. Do you see what I mean?
Quiz: Does anyone know what this animal is? It makes a humming sound when it's a little nervous. It's a herd animal, and is super soft!

Hope you enjoyed the photos. The Fair is a great time to enjoy agriculture, food, fellowship, and the outdoors!



1 comment:

Jamie (va_grown) said...

I guess...Alpaca! (too cute to be a llama.) I really like your cow picture.